Monday 17 March 2014

Today Reminder – 17 March 2014 (Day 11 – My Strength)



A reminder for today
I am on the verge of collapse, facing constant pain. (Psalm 38:17)

There comes a time in our struggles where we stand before a cross road. Where we feel that our strength is beaten and we are on the verge of collapse. Were fatigue starts to hammer down on us and our will seems to fade. This is the battle field that we fight in and sometimes it feels as if our battle is a losing battle.

Jesus came to this earth facing a tough battle. Not only was He to change the minds of people about God, but He was on a journey to die for the sins of mankind. His battles were hard but even more so, because He knew what was going to happen long before it did. In the end He rose from death and created a path for us that is indescribable.

When Jesus carried His cross, He was at His very last. He faded from pain and fatigue and yet He continued, because He knew what the end result of His suffering will bring. He knew that in the end the glory of His success will be unstoppable and it will change the world forever.

The struggles you are in are part of your journey and in the end you will reap from its success when you overcome them. The Lord will never let you face them alone and more so are you free from the burden of sin for that is already defeated on your behalf.

Close your eyes and let His spirit fill you with His presence. Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)

You are stronger, because He is stronger.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...