Tuesday 25 March 2014

Today Reminder – 25 March 2014 (Day 16 – My Strength)



A reminder for today
I waited patiently for the LORD to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along. He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see what he has done and be amazed. They will put their trust in the LORD. (Psalm 40: 1-3)

This is such an awesome Psalm that I almost feel I have nothing to add. Deep within me the Holy Spirit is moving as I feel His voice just confirming these Words. There are a few things that I wish to highlight here and I guess we all find ourselves overwhelmed by circumstances at times and sometimes more often than needed. David writes “I waited patiently for the LORD to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry.” I must say that I am just so overwhelmed by these words. I have seen the Lord move so many times in my life and it is just like that. When you become silent and you are filled with His peace and you wait patiently, then the Lord turns and things change. When things start to change they really change. You can feel how you are lifted from that pit of despair and those heavy emotions that can so control our feelings. Suddenly there is direction and you feel as if you found your way again as you start your day with a song. We should sing more. We should sing wherever we go and praise Him more with our voices. Many will see your new song and many will be amazed and many will turn and seek the Lord.

I pray that your feet will be on solid ground and that you will walk steady on your journey singing your new song and changing the hearts of so many lost and on the wrong direction.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...