Wednesday 26 March 2014

Today Reminder – 26 March 2014 (Day 17 – My Strength)



A reminder for today
Oh, the joys of those who trust the LORD, who have no confidence in the proud or in those who worship idols. (Psalm 40:4)

Oh where does my strength flow from? Where do I find the power to continue? Oh the joys of those who trust in the Lord are too numerous to count. I must say as we continue through this month seeking strength and waiting on the Lord to fill us with His unlimited strength I have been surprised at how quickly the Lord moves and strengthen us. I can feel how fatigue sets in trying to pull me down and then the Lord just lifts my Spirit and I am renewed. 

Where is your confidence my friend? Who do you look too when there are no more answers? Where does your strength flow from? 

If we continue to look at the proud and those who worship their earthly idols we will continue to move in the wrong direction and we will never be satisfied. It is so easy to get caught in the snare of desire when we look at the proud with their expensive houses and fast cars. Is it really important? No it is not! Remember that nothing you collect here on earth can be taken to heaven and nothing here on earth can compare to the way of life in heaven. Why do you desire the mediocre when you can long for so much more? 

Trust in the Lord and look to heaven and desire a life filled with Jesus and not with materialistic emptiness. Jesus said it so nice in Matthew 6: "Don't store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal.”

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...