Tuesday 4 March 2014

Today Reminder – 04 March 2014 (Day 2 – My Strength)



A reminder for today
Declare me not guilty, O LORD my God, for you give justice. Don't let my enemies laugh about me in my troubles. (Psalm 35:24)

I find myself in a puddle of mud today as I once more have fallen to the misguided and foolish misdirection of a relentless enemy. I can feel how they are mocking me and accusing me. They are laughing at me for I have fallen in their trap and they have intensified their attacks, because I can feel how my mistake now weighs heavily on my shoulders and how they just seem to draw all they can from it.

I feel how David’s words have been on my lips all day and how I so need the Lord to declare me not guilty and give me justice over the enemy and their constant attacks.

Then I remembered that the Lord came for just that reason and no matter how far I have fallen, He will always pull me back and set me on the right path. My journey is not over nor is the fight in me, even when I feel that I have reached my end and that I have no more answers. I know that I do not need to find the answers, because He knows them and when I am accused and criticised by the enemy I must remain focussed on Him. In Him lies my strength and my forgiveness.

I should not listen to the accusations of the enemy. I should humble myself and seek His presence. I should let the power of His Spirit renew me and guide me back on my path and on my journey. I should not give up, but I should keep the faith and stand up once again. Like so many times before… 

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...