Monday 5 May 2014

Today Reminder – 05 May 2014 (Day 3 – Everywhere)



A reminder for today
Sing to the LORD; praise his name. Each day proclaim the good news that he saves. Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does. (Psalm 96:2-3)

As I drove down to see my parents on their farm I had a little time to think about this month’s theme. It is amazing watching the beauty of our country as you travel from the city to the country side. As you get of the highway it is a long winding road that takes you through little towns and past many farms. It winds up and down through long open passes and down a beautiful valley that opens to the place where I grew up. 

It is filled with a variety of people and little damns and gushing rivers that brings back many childhood memories. I loved growing up in this beautiful place. Tall trees and grassy fields take you to a warm little place and the farm where my parents live. This is where I find the Lord so often. He is in these tall trees and He glides over those long grass fields. He is in the walls of our house and the warm welcome when my parents open the door.

The Lord is in these moments where I feel so at home. You could call it my happy place. As we spend time down there I realised again how grateful I am for the wonders and miracles the Lord has done in our family and in my life. These memories just makes me want to sing to the Lord and praise His name.

Each and every day I proclaim His good news and I publish His glorious deeds. Oh how wonderful He is and how wonderful His everlasting love. The Lord is in my family and all that brought us to where we are today. When I walk out on our farm I feel a rush of memories that glorifies His name for He is in all those memories. His mercy, His grace and His love. 

The Lord is in those so close to me.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...