Monday 19 May 2014

Today Reminder – 19 May 2014 (Day 13 – Everywhere)



A reminder for today
May the glory of the LORD continue forever! The LORD takes pleasure in all he has made! The earth trembles at his glance; the mountains smoke at his touch. (Psalm 104:31-32)

I was watching my son play rugby when this thought came to mind. Today God is in my abilities and the things I do so well. He is in my work and in my sport. He is my strength when I exercise and my happiness when I am with my family. He is my all and all that I am good at. May His glory continue forever in all that I do and in all that I am.

I have so often been amazed at how wonderful God guides and blesses me in my work. Sometimes things seems difficult and hard to do, but eventually the Lord shows me a way to do it and this ability is the one thing I am sure does not come from myself. God is surely present in my work and the way I do it.

God is in our hearts and in our words and therefore we must be careful what we say and do and especially what we think. Our thoughts can so easily be portrait in our actions and in our attitudes. This is very quickly absorbed by people around us and how can God be our abilities if we reject His input.

Let us take special care today in how we do things and what we do. We have been blessed with so many wonderful strengths that make each one of us unique. There is no reason to envy other. Rather focus on what you are good at and allow God to be present in these gifts. He gave them to you so He will surely bless you so that you can utilize them to their full potential for His glory.

Today He is my hands and the works of my hands.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...