Friday 23 May 2014

Today Reminder – 23 May 2014 (Day 17 – Everywhere)



A reminder for today
Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob. He turned the rock into a pool of water; yes, a spring of water flowed from solid rock. (Psalm 114:7-8)

A couple of years ago I changed my way of life and stopped drinking all kinds of funnies and started to drink only water. It is something to get used to in the beginning when soft drinks are something you always enjoyed. But after a while I started to feel the difference in my personal health and saw how my body changed with exercise. Water is such an important part of what our bodies need and we rarely realise is how much bad there is for us in preservatives. 

Today Jesus is my water, the very source of life and the power that cleans my body and washes away my wrongs. He is the living water in me and the water that completely quenches my thirst. With Him there are streams of living water that flows from us and into the world around us. These streams touch the dry and needy around us to show them the true power of water. 

He is the water I am plunged into and baptized in to represent a changed life. He is my source of health and the very reason I work so hard each day. He is that cool refreshed feeling that you feel when the enemy runs from you afraid of the next burst of water that will flow from within you.

With Him my glass is never empty. My glass is always full and so is my life. There is no need nor is there anything that I desire except His refreshing touch.

"Anyone who is thirsty may come to me! Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, 'Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.’” (John 7)

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...