Monday 12 May 2014

Today Reminder – 12 May 2014 (Day 8 – Everywhere)



A reminder for today
Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me. (Psalm 103:1-2)

Last week has been a hectic week and I guess it has been a hectic year. Thursday the Lord blessed me in such an unexpected way that left me a little speechless for a while. Sometimes we forget that the Lord is always there and always watching and when we are at a low He is always trying to lift us up and out of our despair. I guess sometimes we try too hard to do things at our own strength and with our own pace that we lose sight of what is really important.

Today the Lord is the things that He does that I do not see and in the things that I take for granted. For example we take weekends for granted yet they are there so that we can spend more time with family and friends and so that we can worship Him on Sundays. We can so easily skip church but never an opportunity to party. We can skip church but we are quick to sit in front of the television. Our priorities are often self-centred and places God on hold.

Let us change that today with the knowledge that He is there and even in our down time and worst moment He is there. He is the one working in the shadows to help us and He is the one that desires time with us. May I never forget the good things He does for me and let all that I am and all that I do praise the Lord with all my heart.

He is next to me and you, do you see Him?  

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...