Tuesday 27 May 2014

Today Reminder – 27 May 2014 (Day 19 – Everywhere)



A reminder for today
I love the LORD because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy. (Psalm 116:1)

We had one of the most amazing sermons on Sunday as our pastor talked about the Holy Spirit and spiritual gifts. At the end he called out the people that needs healing. I sat and watched as so many got up and walked to the front. I was amazed at amount of need there is in our community and this is right outside our doorstep. I guess we can get so caught up in our own lives that we miss the real need around us. The funny thing is that is not always the person on the street that really needs God. It is everyone and everyone we meet. People can so easily put up a front that looks as if all is well when they are actually desperately in need of help.

Today the Lord is in my voice, the very voice that worships Him and the voice that carries His Word. He is the voice of life that comes from in me to uplift those around me. He is the voice of reason and the voice of power that destroys the enemy. He is the voice that shouts out to all that is in need and to all that are lonely in their troubles. He is the voice that carries me and lifts me up so that I can write about His greatness.

He is my voice as I live to talk about Him and all that He does for me. He is my God and He hears my voice as I call out to Him. Today I want us to hear His voice and be His voice in a world where everything around us is trying to block out His voice and turn our attention away from our Lord.

Let your voice rise out above the crowd and let people hear you as you carry His Words and become His voice in a broken world.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...