Tuesday 13 May 2014

Today Reminder – 13 May 2014 (Day 9 – Everywhere)



A reminder for today
He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things.  My youth is renewed like the eagle's! (Psalm 103:4-5)

I was watching my boys play in our neighbour’s building sand yesterday and I realised again how many good things my life is filled with. As I watched them laugh and play I couldn’t help but to see the Lord in their little lives. Do we really know how important our lives are? Do we realise how important our roles are in God’s kingdom?

Jesus redeemed us from death and crowns us with tender mercies. These good things in our lives are there so that His glory can be displayed and seen by those who do not know of His great love. What we live and what we display with how we live can change a heart and turn people from their lost ways.

What does your life resemble? Can people see Jesus when they look at you and the way you live your life? Today Jesus is in my life and how I live. He is in the way I walk and in the way I talk, especially to other. He is in my laugh and in my smile as I give it freely to warm a broken heart. He is in my hands and in my feet as I am not afraid to walk and give a hand where it is needed. He is in my heart so that His warmth in my life will be visible to all and all I know.

He is in our lives, can other see it?

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...