Wednesday 2 July 2014

Today Reminder – 02 July 2014 (Day 02 – War)



A reminder for today
Hear my prayer, O LORD; listen to my plea!  Answer me because you are faithful and righteous. (Psalm 143:1)

Captain’s log – Day 2

After continuous offensives by the enemy they have successfully pushed us back and now they are readying themselves for a fierce and bloodthirsty battle. My men are exhausted as they return from battle and I can see that the fight in them is lost. We are outnumbered and outsmarted by a better soldier. 

As I lay down to rest I fear that I have no more ideas on how to defeat them and I am concerned that the men will see my sudden insecurities. The worries of the days to come and the heavy burden of a battle almost lost lays heavy on me as I close my eyes….

Are you fighting a losing battle? Do you feel that all your attempts to succeed have ended in defeat? Today the Lord wants us to stand up after the battle and look to the heavens. He wants to hear our prayers and answer our need. He wants us to remember that He is faithful and righteous and that He will never let us fail when our strength is in Him and our eyes are focussed on Him. Let us remain fearless as we continue our battles and let us be steadfast in prayer as we enter His presence with our requests.

Prayer is more powerful than any man made weapon.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...