Friday 25 July 2014

Today Reminder – 25 July 2014 (Day 19 – War)



A reminder for today
Fear of the LORD is the foundation of true knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. (Proverbs 1:7)

This so nicely adds on to my post earlier this week. Today I just want you to focus on these words: fools despise wisdom and discipline.

I cannot begin to tell you how many times the wisdom I ask for from the Lord has helped me. I have seen His amazing wisdom come into play in so many situations so many times and it always leaves me in awe of His wonder. In battle every army has a strategy and as I have shown you in my past posts, our enemy is a master strategist with a plan for each one of us. That does not mean that our commander has no plan. No my friend, He has already executed His plan in the form of Jesus Christ. Our commander has already defeated our enemy and left him powerless in his own greed.

So when you are faced with your battles today, here is a peace of wisdom that you should keep in mind – The Lord Jesus Christ died for you and all of you. He gladly gave up His life out of love for you so that you can walk into this day with no worries and no fear that you will be caught unarmed against our enemy. In fact our enemy is very careful to attack you, because of the awesome God that dwells within you.

So today let us ask the Lord for wisdom and let Him correct us when we are wrong. Let Him guide and lead us away from temptation and back onto His plan. Let His will be done.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...