Tuesday 29 July 2014

Today Reminder – 29 July 2014 (Day 21 – War)



A reminder for today
"Yes," he told them, "I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning! Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you. But don't rejoice because evil spirits obey you; rejoice because your names are registered in heaven."  (Luke 10:18-20)

How are you my friend? How are you doing in your battles? These are the type of verses that you read and read again. Today the Lord wants to remind you that the enemy is already defeated and that you must rejoice, because your name is registered in heaven. I can see the enemy tormenting you with all kinds of evil as they are in the form of snakes and scorpions. I see you stand among these evils and how you can walk past them as they scatter at your feet. I see how you are lifted out of your waves of challenges as you reach out for His hand. I see you walking out of the water and onto dry land as the Lord separates them and giving you a clear path.

I see you my friend as we rejoice, because the Lamb has given us victory and wrote our names with His blood in the register of Heaven. 

There are no evil that can prevail over you, for with Him you are a powerful force.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...