Thursday 3 July 2014

Today Reminder – 03 July 2014 (Day 03 – War)



A reminder for today
My enemy has chased me. He has knocked me to the ground and forces me to live in darkness like those in the grave. 
(Psalm 143:3)

Captain’s log – Day 3

I woke with a tremendous headache and slowly readied myself for the day ahead. I walked up to the bridge to look out at the enemy fleet as they lay motionless waiting for the right moment to attack. I could feel the heavy mood of the men manning the bridge as they looked up and out towards their definite end. 

I stood there for a while looking out. I felt so alone…

Sometimes the attacks by the enemy can be so fierce that they leave as knocked down and covered in darkness. We could feel lost and defeated as we look at the pain that left us where we are. Out of the dark the Lord stretches out His hand breaking the light as He pulls your broken body closer. 

He whispers softly that all will soon be over and soon you will see His kingdom. All of this is only temporary. All of this is only for a short time.

Come my friend as we ready ourselves for the battle today. Let us hold on to Him as He pulls as closer to Him. Let us embrace His love and strength for our hearts is not here, our hearts is in heaven.  Let us strand our ground and face the attacks of the enemy. Let us refresh our souls in His presence and lift up our weapons. 

Now! Charge…

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...