Tuesday 15 July 2014

Today Reminder – 15 July 2014 (Day 11 – War)



A reminder for today
Your awe-inspiring deeds will be on every tongue; I will proclaim your greatness. (Psalm 145:6)

At the end of each battle the soldiers would count and see how many fatalities they had and how many men were lost during the battle. When you are fighting your battles against our enemy you never need to make that call and count your loses. God is the commander in control of our battles and He will never let you down and He will never let the enemy destroy you. 

After all the battles I have faced in the past and especially now with the huge amount of work that I have and just does not seem to get to a point, I have seen the Lord give me victory in so many ways with amazing wisdom.

God has given me solutions and answers when the enemy has tried to confuse and demotivate me. Therefore I will keep His awe-inspiring deeds on my tongue and I will proclaim His goodness, because the enemy keep on losing in my battles even when I am tired and weak.

My dear friend, God will show you the same amount of victory in all your battles and He will surely lift you up and rescue you. He will show you the way and guide you so that you will not be affected by the enemy traps and He will carry you through the battle field to a place of safety.

Keep your eyes and your heart focussed on Him and you will not lose your battles – ever. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...