Tuesday 8 July 2014

Today Reminder – 08 July 2014 (Day 06 – War)



A reminder for today
In your unfailing love, silence all my enemies and destroy all my foes, for I am your servant. (Psalm 143:12)

It was such a blessing to have been away for a week. God surely blessed our time in the Kruger National Park with some of the most amazing sightings. Once you are there among the wild and you see the beauty of God’s creation that you get that feeling of something greater. God made all of this and to top it all He made us in His image. Wow! I think it calls for an “Amen”. 

I hope you enjoyed my story. I have always enjoyed the star war movies so I guess writing about a war in some galaxy comes natural. What is important to remember is that sometimes our wars seems as if we are in a distant galaxy and no one knows about the hardships that we face each day.

My friends, no matter where you are you are never too far from God. He will always find you and you will always be in His priority list. He is our King and our Father so our battles is not our own but they are His battles.

Just as David we are His servants and He will destroy all our enemies. Our battles as not in a distant galaxy but a reality close to His heart. He will free us from it as we move closer to Him. He will also part our oceans of troubles and lead us through on dry land, just as He did for Moses so many years ago.

It is time that we renew our faith and restore our hope in Him. He is our God and King and we are His servants.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...