Tuesday 12 May 2015

Today Reminder – 12 May 2015 (Day 5 – Darkness)



A reminder for today
“the people who sat in darkness have seen a great light. And for those who lived in the land where death casts its shadow, a light has shined." (Matthew 4:16)

When we step out into darkness we expose our souls to the harm and hold satan have on us, and we enter dangerous ground.

Everything happened quickly and before I know it I was asking her father for her hand in marriage. All seemed fine, but when the date got closer I became scared and was afraid that I am about to make a mistake. I needed closure and I needed to make a choice. I made my first mistake when I tried to contact an old girlfriend to find that closure and to stand firm on my choice. She found my messages and all crumbled. We got married but my insecurities cost me dearly and we entered a time where she distrusted me and I rebelled against it. Instead of talking it trough we argued. I should’ve opened my heart and share my worries but instead I closed up and she just got tougher on me. I felt that she wanted to control me, because she did not trust me. 

So we just carried on ignoring our problems hoping they will disappear.

We are quick to judge and look at other and slow to see our own mistakes. I have made so many and some days I think I will never be able to repay them. I am in a troubled place as I start each day broken and lost. I open my eyes and I look up to Him seeking His warm light as it touches my face and lifting my Spirit. Jesus continuous to remind me that my sin is forgiven and I must forgive myself.

It is so hard.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...