Monday 25 May 2015

Today Reminder – 25 May 2015 (Day 15 – Darkness – No More)



A reminder for today
The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here. So remove your dark deeds like dirty clothes, and put on the shining armour of right living. (Romans 13:12)

Wow, what an awesome verse. I have been under huge Spiritual attacks the last few days and I could feel how the enemy is trying to dampen my good spirit and pull me back down into darkness. I worry about my boys and I worry about the days to come. I believe all happens with a purpose and that we will see God’s hand at work in our good and bad times. 

So today I remove my dark deeds like dirty clothes and put on the shining armour of right living. I open my heart and my soul so that the Lord can bring change into my life as He rebuilds all that is broken and hurt. I look up with faith and hope and I know all will be well. Time will heal our wounds and God will keep His hands over my boys and protect them from this hurt. He will turn their sadness back into joy and lift their spirits with hope.

I turn to you Lord and I bring all of me and all of you my friend to His presence as we seek His grace and His life giving breath. Let His glory burn through our veins as we rejoice. Let us sing out His glory. I am living for your glory on the earth, Lord. For the sake of the world bring back the fire in me.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...