Friday 22 May 2015

Today Reminder – 22 May 2015 (Day 14 – Darkness)



A reminder for today
“For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.” (Mark 4:22)

I miss my boys. I am struggling today as my time with them becomes the very blood that flows through me - my life line. My life is a mess as I struggle to keep my head above water. My work load weighs heavily on my shoulders as I battle with daily convictions. 

Lord, I call your name and I ask that you break these chains that burn on my hands. Open my heart and break all that is keeping me from you. Fill me again with your Holy Spirit and set me free from my worldly concerns. Bring me back into your courts and ignite my soul so that I burn with a renewed passion for you and your glory.

Where are we today my friend? All our secrets are brought to the light, the light that came and paid for our sins. Let Jesus wash away your guild and paint you with a new colour of hope and victory. Let His blood flow over us and we glorify Him and rejoice in the cross that set us free.

Carry no more your burdens but let Him lighten your load and set your foot on firm ground. Let this hope guide you as we sing Hallelujah for the cross. He bought us with His blood and that means that death no longer has a hold on us and darkness cannot consume us
.
We are children of the Light, the Light that can never be faded.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...