Friday 29 May 2015

Today Reminder – 29 May 2015 (Day 19 – Darkness – No More)



A reminder for today
His lightning flashes out across the world. The earth sees and trembles. (Psalm 97:4)

My dear friend, do we comprehend the almighty God that we worship? There are moments in my life where I so clearly remember the might that is in Him. How He rescued me from fatal disaster and how He healed me when I was sick and desperately in need of better health. I remember all my victories that I had and how some seemed so impossible. I see His hand in my work and the wonder of the gift of knowledge that He bestowed upon me. I look at all the talents I received and those two beautiful boys that I love so much and I know how great my God is.

His lightning flashes and the earth trembles. That is so powerful and I believe you need to see this from my eyes. You see we face the impossible most days and we struggle with fear and regret all through our life. We allow pain and guild to alter who we are. Why do we have so little faith? We stare at our problems and we hide from them. Come and stand up. You are worshipping an almighty God and His lightning flashes over your life. You need to look at your problems and watch them tremble. 

I believe in restoration and we need to reconcile our lives with Him. We need to align ourselves with Jesus and fear no more. His promises are true and the life that He dreams over you is much more than your most unrealistic dreams. Jesus came to free us and we should live as free people and as a new creation in Jesus.

There is life in His Word and we must embrace this life. Watch His lightning and see all your worries tremble and disappear. It is not in taking them away, it is in believing that they will be used for His glory.

Live for Him and live my friend. He is faithful, always.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...