Monday 18 May 2015

Today Reminder – 18 May 2015 (Day 10 – Darkness)



A reminder for today
For once you were full of darkness, but now you have light from the Lord. So live as people of light! (Ephesians 5:8)

Wow I love this one. So live as people of light!!. My dear friend, we allow darkness into our lives way too easily. We allow the devil to convince us that we are unworthy of His grace and that He will never forgive us. I was there. I thought that I have done the greatest wrong and there is no way I will receive His mercy. I was full of darkness.

The Lord reached out to me in my pit of despair and He is slowly restoring my faith and He is healing my pain. I think the hurt will always be there but He will make it bearable and He will use my mistakes for His glory when the world will see His miracles in me.

Each day still carries many obstacles but at least I am back on my journey. I was wondering about you, my friend. How are you and are you going through difficult times? You see I feel my burdens but the Lord reminds me that I am not alone and that each one of us is going through daily struggles.

You are in my thoughts and my prayers. The Lord that is lifting me out of my hurt will release you from your troubles so that we can live as people of the light.

No darkness can hide the fire that burns within us. Let His fire ignite your soul and reflect His glory everywhere.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...