Friday 15 May 2015

Today Reminder – 15 May 2015 (Day 8 – Darkness)



A reminder for today
But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God's very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light. (1 Peter 2:9)

What an awesome morning. I took my boys to school and what a blessing to spend this time with them. I realise that each day I long for that little time I have with them and knowing this makes me want to make each moment count.

You see we are not designed to dwell in darkness. We are created in the Light by the Light and this light is not a light than can be overpowered by darkness unless we chose to allow darkness to take the place of our Light. Even in this scenario where we allow darkness in, our Light is never gone. You cannot remove Jesus from your life. He is always there and He is always waiting and looking for us. This is the wonder of His love and the flawlessness of His grace. He is perfect in His love for us is perfect. There are no limitations in Jesus and no conditions that we must comply with. He knows us best, because He made us and He understands us better than we understand ourselves. We need to change our path and turn towards Him so that His light can be the very compass that guides our steps.

I watched the sun rise over my darkness. I saw His hands lifting me up. I know He is here.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...