Wednesday 27 May 2015

Today Reminder – 27 May 2015 (Day 17 – Darkness – No More)



A reminder for today
The LORD went ahead of them. He guided them during the day with a pillar of cloud, and he provided light at night with a pillar of fire. This allowed them to travel by day or by night. (Exodus 13:21)

I look at all the challenges that still await us and then the Lord answers with these verses. How awesome to know that the Lord our God will guide us through any storm and any kind of weather, no matter how difficult. My days are like the waves of the ocean. They have good and bad moments. During the day my mind is busy with work, but when I am alone my mind is in a constant battle. It is hard, because I have a difficult time with accepting and understanding. I can’t accept that I can’t have my boys and I can’t understand people and their way of thinking. I can’t understand that there must always be issues.

I was afraid for what lies ahead, but today the Lord reminded me that He will cloud us against the sun and warm us in the cold of night. He will guide us on this path and lead us on our journey into the unknown. I don’t care about the hate and the guild anymore. I care about my life that will reflect His glory so that His glory will shine on those around me, especially my kids.

I quote Manny Pacquiao: “Why do I fight…. That is what God wants”.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...