Tuesday 19 May 2015

Today Reminder – 19 May 2015 (Day 11 – Darkness)



A reminder for today
Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, "I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life."  (John 8:12)

Lord, I stand alone and in shame in front of you. I am too scared to lift my head and look up at your grace. I am afraid that I have disappointed you and that I have broken your heart. My body shakes as I shiver with chills running down my back as I look ahead at my judgement. There is no good in me and I have done so many wrongs. I feel lost and defeated. I fear that my path is blurred and that I have lost focus of my journey. Heavy tear drops fall onto my knees as my day turns into night. I need you so much, Lord. I call out to you and I shake as my life falls apart. Slowly I lift my head with eyes closed in fear of your anger. I am so afraid.

Then you spoke to me, Lord. “You are my child and in you I have so much invested. I am the light of the world and if you continue to follow me, you will never walk in darkness. My light will lead you on and back into life. Life that I will give you in abundance and life that no one will be able to demolish or darken ever again. Instead of anger and judgement I will give you love and grace so that you will rise up a soldier that will carry my name over the mountains. You will stand in storms, because I am with you. You will not fall, because I will be there to catch you and pick you up. You are mine and I am in you as my Father is in me. My light will brighten each dark moment that will possibly try and bring you down. You will be victorious, because I am victorious. You are, because I am. Stand up my child. You are exactly as I have designed you.”

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...