Tuesday 26 May 2015

Today Reminder – 26 May 2015 (Day 16 – Darkness – No More)



A reminder for today
Then God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. (Genesis 1:3)

This is probably one of my most favourite verses in the Bible. God created all of this around us and He did so by merely speaking it. Today I want us to trust God as He reminds me that He is able to speak life into the toughest of situations. As we battle each day with the continuous onslaughts from the enemy, we are reminded that God speaks and there is light.

I pray that the Lord will speak this over us today. Let there be light and let all darkness that threatens our happiness disappear as we walk and rejoice in His light. I miss my boys so much each night and it hurts so much, but God is healing my pain and my shame. I lift up my hands to the heavens and I call on His name. 

Come my friend, nothing should bring us down for we are worshipping a living God. Nothing is impossible for Him and with Him we are able to do the impossible. There are no limits in Jesus and we should stop focussing on our own limitations. Jesus gave His life for life in us. Now stand up and let is live for His glory.

There are no more darkness, because God calls light into our lives. You are so much more my friend, than the eye can see. You are a child of the creator of heaven and earth. You are worth so much that He gave up His son for you so that you may live a life free from the burdens of sin.

Break the darkness and feel the warmth of His light.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...