Thursday 14 May 2015

Today Reminder – 14 May 2015 (Day 7 – Darkness)



A reminder for today
For God, who said, "Let there be light in the darkness," has made this light shine in our hearts so we could know the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ. (2 Corinthians 4:6) 

Every time I say goodnight to my boys it feels as if someone rips out my heart only to replace it the next day when I see them again. I guess the pain and guilt will still walk with me for a long time, but this does not mean that my healing should also.

Jesus carried that cross broken and in pain and in the end gave His life so that we can have life. Let us not bury ourselves in darkness but let us allow His light to break our darkness so that we can show His glory as it shines on our faces through the good and the bad.

I am on my knees and I have reached my end. I am broken but I will be reborn and this time I will be stronger. Stronger so that my sons will know His glory and learn to seek it as I have. 

I am in Him as He is in me. I am holding on Lord, show me the way back.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...