Thursday 4 June 2015

Today Reminder – 04 June 2015 (Day 4 – Break the walls)



A reminder for today
The Word gave life to everything that was created, and his life brought light to everyone. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it. (John 1:4-5)

I find myself in a storm of emotions as each day brings more and more hurt. It is as if I am a sponge and I just soak it all up and there is no outlet to free me from it. I return to an old habit of just blocking all out and shutting myself down to the outside world as I try and make sense of it all. 

I think I have allowed my emotions to take over and thus destroying myself in the process. I feel lost and broken and I don’t know how to put it all back together again. I keep on trying to do this all by myself and I keep on losing the fight. 

At this stage in my journey my life is overrun by darkness and I fight to free myself from it. The Lord reminds me that I must stop trying to do this on my own and I must start to hand it over to Him and allow myself time to heal. The hurt will not go away as long as I focus on it. I should stand up again and let His light break my darkness.

I must allow Him to break this cage that I created for myself and seek His hand to free me from it. Nothing happens quickly and I should be patient and give the Lord the correct amount of time to heal and restore me.

Just as I am facing massive obstacles and the Lord continuous to guide and help me, you too are facing hard times. Let His light break the darkness and let Him lead us over the walls that separate us from Him. Let Him restore us and renew us as we seek refuge in Him.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...