Friday 19 June 2015

Today Reminder – 19 June 2015 (Day 14 – Break the walls)



A reminder for today
Then Jesus shouted, "Lazarus, come out!" And the dead man came out, his hands and feet bound in graveclothes, his face wrapped in a headcloth. Jesus told them, "Unwrap him and let him go!" (John 11:43-44)

This is a turning point in the teachings of Jesus. You see here Jesus not only spoke about resurrection, He demonstrated the power of following Him. Jesus told her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die. Do you believe this, Martha?" (Verse 25-26)

Today I see us as we are in this grave of misery and heartache. We stand hidden behind a rock that separates us from life and pulls us in towards the darkness of death. Jesus is giving me this picture of how He stands on the other side of the rock and He is shouting “Come out!”

When we come out from behind our pain, He gently unwrap us taking away all the hurt and as He removes the cloths our bodies heal from within. He reminds us that He is the way and He is life. With Him we will live again and we will never die again.

These words are for you and me my friend: Jesus told her, "Your brother will rise again." (Verse 23)

My friend, you will rise again just as I will rise again and we will be renewed as we break the walls and push away the stone so that we can step out of the cave and into His light. Jesus gave me so much comfort today as He just calmed and reassured me all will be fine. We must stop worrying about tomorrow and focus on living each moment of each day. We are not bound by the boundaries of this world. Our God lives and with Him there is no boundaries. Leap forward my friend, for we will conquer all that comes our way.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...