Wednesday 10 June 2015

Today Reminder – 10 June 2015 (Day 8 – Break the walls)



A reminder for today
Do not gloat over me, my enemies! For though I fall, I will rise again. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light. (Micah 7:8)

It is funny how the Lord works. We often think we know what is to follow but God can change any path and any course. One moment we might be heading north and the next moment we are facing south. The past few months has been tough on me but it also opened my eyes to so many things. I saw again how important family is and quickly they unite to help us and keep us up in our storms. I saw how friends open the hearts and how people you do not even know reach out and help. Then I saw how friends become enemies and how suddenly people can turn their backs on you. I saw good people suddenly turning against you and how people will judge. Some of them have made similar mistakes or even worse ones and how they suddenly look down on you.

I saw how the enemy can influence people and make them cold and hard. But I also saw the light of love in those who has always been there for me and has never judged me regardless of my mistakes. I heard the gossips and saw the starring and judging eyes. I watched as people look on as my world collapses and my storms nearly destroy me.

My friend, you know how that feels, because regardless of who you are or where you are in this beautiful world, you have seen the good and the bad in people. The hard part is forgiving and accepting. We too have been good and bad and we must also be forgiven. 

God reminds me today that we must forgive as we wish to be forgiven or how we have been forgiven. Jesus gave His life for our sins regardless of what they were and who we are. He loves us no matter what we did or what we have done.

God says that our enemies should not gloat over the fact that we have fallen. We will rise again. We might sit in darkness now, but the Lord is our light and His light is unbreakable. When God moves in us the world around us will end up in a whirlpool of change. So I look at my enemies and I forgive them, because I am busy rising.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...