Monday 1 June 2015

Today Reminder – 01 June 2015 (Day 1 – Break the walls)



A reminder for today
"Arise, Jerusalem! Let your light shine for all to see. For the glory of the LORD rises to shine on you. (Isaiah 60:1)

It is June. The year is flying by at a tremendous pace. The past two months has changed my life completely and brought so much pain and hurt into my little world. This month we are going to break the walls that keep us from Jesus and align us with His plan and His will.

My friend, today I want you to rise and let your light shine. The light that shines from within you is the light of Jesus and therefore nothing that you do can hide or break it. His light is the life force that drives us and strengthens us. He is the air that we breathe and the life that dwells in us. You are good enough. There is nothing that you do or did that can change the way God loves you.

When we rise today the glory of our God will shine on us and deliver us from the evil that wants to consume us. His glory will lift us up and restore us. I am not afraid anymore and I will not be dismayed. He is with me, standing beside me. He is my shelter and my tower of refuge. 

No matter what lies ahead, let us trust Him and fear no more. 

Come and let us allow Jesus to teach us and guide us so that we can break the walls that keep us from living completely. Let His light fill all of us and let us just worship Him.

I cannot live without Him. He is my God and King, my all.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...