Monday 22 June 2015

Today Reminder – 22 June 2015 (Day 15 – Break the walls)



A reminder for today
When Jesus came by, he looked up at Zacchaeus and called him by name. "Zacchaeus!" he said. "Quick, come down! I must be a guest in your home today." (Luke 19:5)

Yesterday when I went to church I enjoyed the sermon quite a lot. I was reminded again how Jesus was when He taught the people. You see Jesus never came here to please other; He came to save the lost. Jesus never cared what others thought of Him or who He spoke with. He is the Son of God and people crucified Him for it. 

This reminded me of how I experienced people in past few months and how it felt to be called a hypocrite. You see I have often written to you that the words I write are not my own but those of the Holy Spirit. He is the inspiration in my words and the pictures that I paint for you to read. I am full of mistakes and most probably a greater sinner than most, but I am not going to turn my back on Him, because I struggle. Life is all about hardships and obstacles and we are not God so we are here to learn and live out our live with the lessons we learn each day. We are never too old to learn something new.  

So today I want to remind you that you must not give up, my friend. Jesus believed in the worst of all and changed the lives of everyone He spoke to. Jesus showed people that He is the only way and those who accepted these words, their lives changed forever.

We will never be the same for we are not lost. We know the way, even when we fall we stand up holding on to Jesus. 

Do not allow the words of people hurt you. Let the words of Jesus form who you are.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...