Monday 29 June 2015

Today Reminder – 29 June 2015 (Day 20 – Break the walls)



A reminder for today
"Brothers, listen! We are here to proclaim that through this man Jesus there is forgiveness for your sins. Everyone who believes in him is declared right with God—something the law of Moses could never do”. (Acts 13:38-39)

Today it feels as if all my walls returned. This weekend I realised that there is still so much that I need to deal with and so much that I need forgiveness for and that I need to forgive and let go. It is difficult when so many things remind you of your mistakes. 

So these verses are for me today. Through this man Jesus Christ I will find forgiveness and I will be declared right with God. This is ultimately the only thing that we should be concerned about. We should not break our own free will and destroy our spirit in search of forgiveness from people. We should seek it from God and in Jesus we have received this forgiveness. All we need to do is to accept it and accept Jesus.

There are no law that dictates rules that we need to follow in this regard. There is only the love of God that surpasses all logic and destroys all hate. His love took all our sins and destroyed them making us right in His sight.
He knows all we are going through and He will renew us and heal our pain. 

I am saddened by my own heartache, but I am rejuvenated by the freedom I have in Jesus Christ.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...