Tuesday 23 June 2015

Today Reminder – 23 June 2015 (Day 16 – Break the walls)



A reminder for today
Bend down, O LORD, and hear my prayer; answer me, for I need your help. Protect me, for I am devoted to you. Save me, for I serve you and trust you. You are my God. (Psalm 86:1-2)

My sister-in-law send me this Psalm the other day just as my storms seem to have found their peak. We all felt the pain when my Mom was attacked on the farm. It is amazing how the pain in the last few months that was intended to destroy me pulled me closer to my family. I suddenly realise that a part of that emptiness I felt was me missing them. I love spending time with my family; it is when you are with them that you can truly feel the warmth of God’s love.

David surely had a way with words. He wrote some of the most amazing psalms. I think his words carry so much weight because he wrote from the heart – God’s heart. That is why God said that David is man close to His heart. These verses are so awesome. I have so often looked up and asked the Lord to bend down and hear my prayer. I believe He will protect me and save me for I am devoted to Him. He is my God and I will follow His voice no matter how difficult the task.

It is amazing how God is touching people’s hearts. A friend came to me today and apologised for being angry at me for the mistakes I made. I was amazed at what God is doing. So today I wish to remind you, my friend, that God will bend down and answer your prayers. He will help you in your need and He will protect you. 

Let us devote ourselves to Him and live our lives so that other will see His glory in us. Let us carry on with our battles so that people will be amazed at how God picks us up when we fall and restore us when we have lost our path. Let us step into our journey and live so that other can live to.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...