Monday 8 June 2015

Today Reminder – 08 June 2015 (Day 6 – Break the walls)



A reminder for today
I long for the Lord more than sentries long for the dawn, yes, more than sentries long for the dawn. (Psalm 130:6)

I find myself awake at night thinking about what is done and what might lie ahead. My mind is sometimes in turmoil with thoughts as I struggle to get through some days and some nights. We live our lives so easily affected by other and our circumstances that we forget to focus our minds on the only stability we need.

Yes I long for so many things and yet I know that now is not the right time. I have often written to you that God’s timing is perfect and we should not forget that. God has a plan with everything and in everything He wants us to show His glory. 

So today as we stand together to break the walls and lift our heads out of the sorrow that we have or the pain we live with or even the worries we have of what lies ahead, let us long for Him. In the end it is all about Jesus and all that we are and all that we do should be for Him. We should take ourselves out of the picture and fill our picture with Him so that He consumes our very being.

Today I long for you Lord, as the sentries long for the dawn. I seek you and need you for alone I am nothing and alone I have fallen and will fall more. With you I find peace and hope and with you I can look forward to tomorrow for today your glory will shine in and through me.

I long for you and I live for you, Lord. You are my new dawn and in your hands I place all my worries and my concerns. I you I have a new life.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...