Friday 12 June 2015

Today Reminder – 12 June 2015 (Day 10 – Break the walls)



A reminder for today
I look up to the mountains—does my help come from there? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth! (Psalm 121:1-2)

Oh how I need your help today Lord. My burdens weight heavily upon my shoulders and I can feel my challenges pulling me down and the waves of troubles smashing against me as I battle to keep my head above water.

I look up at those mountains of problems and I search endlessly for my help. I stare at these huge boulders as they fill my path and leave me panting with fear. How am I ever going to be able to do it all and how will I ever make it in the time I have left?

My worries consume me and I feel my world crumble for a moment. I am lost in my own worries and fears as I struggle to understand the extra burdens that are now added to my already heavy load.

Where does my help come from? Where does my help come from?

My help is from the Lord who made the heavens and the earth. If He speaks life is created and how much more will I be able to do with Him that constantly breaths life over me. 

My friend, we keep looking at this world through human eyes when we should look at it through Holy Spirit eyes. With God all is possible and when I make my deadlines and bring the world to a stop with what we are about to do, then all will see God in me and they will stand in fear of what God is going to do through me next.

Stand up! You are in God’s army now. We never lose.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...