Thursday 18 June 2015

Today Reminder – 18 June 2015 (Day 13 – Break the walls)



A reminder for today
Have mercy on me, LORD, for I am in distress. Tears blur my eyes. My body and soul are withering away. (Psalm 31:9)

I think the one thing that is the hardest for me is that I have no control over the outcomes of my storms. It feels as if my hands are tied and I have no way of changing the outcomes. I stand and stare at these mountains and I know that they can fall on me at any moment.

We look at this world and we struggle to understand that sometimes we must just accept and trust. We are overwhelmed by heartache and pain in such a way that it feels as if our very souls are melting away, breaking apart and broken beyond repair.

But I am trusting you, O LORD, saying, "You are my God!" (Verse 14)

I stand and watch as the winds howl past me and waves burst into a storm that shadows me. I stand and I call out your name Lord. I trust you, for you are my God. No pain shall break this spirit and no storm will drown this will. No challenge will rise that will defeat me and no burden will keep me fallen. I will stand up and shout out your name so that all who know me, friend and enemy, will hear I am yours and my faith and trust lies in you. I stand in victory and even death has lost its grip on me.

Love the LORD, all you godly ones! For the LORD protects those who are loyal to him, but he harshly punishes the arrogant. So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the LORD! (Verse 23-24)

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...