Wednesday 17 June 2015

Today Reminder – 17 June 2015 (Day 12 – Break the walls)



A reminder for today
"He will protect his faithful ones, but the wicked will disappear in darkness. No one will succeed by strength alone.” (1 Samuel 2:9)

How much pain can you take? How much hurt can we possibly tolerate? How long until we fall apart and break completely? Sometimes I think I am close to the edge of insanity. How much more storms will I be able to go through and how will I ever swim through this ocean that lies ahead of me. The hurt of not having my sons with me is almost unbearable at times and to add to that this past weekend just drowned me in this storm that I am fighting against.

My friend, these verses are for you and me. Our storms may seem unbearable and impossible to survive through, but why do we stand alone. I love these verses so much: He will protect his faithful ones, but the wicked will disappear in darkness. I think about my Mom that survived a brutal attack and how God protected her through it. I am in awe of the amount of miracles I saw this weekend yet I am broken when I look at all the pain that now twists and bends through my life like a never ending river. 

No one will succeed by strength alone.

I am going to repeat that. No one will ever succeed on their own strength. I am broken and in pieces when I stand before you Lord. My world is in turmoil and I am struggling to keep my head above water. I look up to you and I reach out for your hand. Only you can free me from these chains and pull me from my watery grave. I am nothing when I stand alone, but with you I am invincible. Let me be invincible for you and for my children and let me rescue all that is lost with my testimony. 

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...