Wednesday 10 January 2018

Today Reminder (Answer) – 10 January 2018


A reminder for today
I have called upon You, for You, O God, will answer me; Incline Your ear to me, hear my speech. (Psalm 17:6)

What an awesome blessing we had yesterday. It started to rain in the late afternoon and it poured down. I was getting groceries and as I was waiting in line it started to rain. I loved it, as I walked out and felt the cool drops or God’s blessing. Many times, we think when we pray it is like a shopping list. We have all these issues that God needs to deal with right now and when He does not jump to our demands we get upset. Firstly, God answers prayer and that is a fact. Secondly, God answers your prayer with the best possible solution according to His knowledge. Now we know God's ways are above our ways and we can never comprehend why He does it the way He does. What we can know and surely must understand is that He will always seek the best for us. 

God’s plan is one that will show you His power and bring glory to Him. The problem is that we are always to impatient and we miss the actual plan. This year we started with the resolution that we must be patient, so I want you to build on that and let God intervene in your situation and show you the right way. Remember, God loves you and He will show you what to do and what to expect. Sometimes it is in the situation that He will be glorified and sometimes He needs to take you out of the situation for you to see His glory. 

The fact remains that God will never abandon you and never leave you to fight on your own. But remember this: In our darkest moments we will see His light and when we hold on to that light darkness will never prevail. You are in my prayers, my friend.

Lord, I bring my friends who loves you and who reads our blog each day to you and lay them in your hands. I pray that you will guide them through this day and protect them against the forces of evil and give them victory in your name. I pray that you will show them the path that they must follow and give them the strength to see it through. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...