Friday 19 January 2018

Today Reminder (Good morning) – 19 January 2018



A reminder for today
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. (Proverbs 17:22)

It is a beautiful warm day here in Pretoria and good morning to all my friends. I say good morning but to some it might be good evening or good afternoon. The fact remains that it is a good day. God made it and it is perfect. The Lord is filling my mind with the idea that it will be a joyful day. But then there will always be that one thing that will ruin your day. Let me tell you that today nothing will take away your joy. Our joy is in the Lord and that means that nothing can take away what we have in Jesus. 

A joyful heart is like medicine and I can see how our joyful hearts will affect everyone in our surroundings today. I don’t know what it is, but it is the Holy Spirit that is at work and when He moves, we are going to rock and roll. So, my heart is filled with joy and just want to share that with you. We are saved and soon our Lord will return, and all of this nonsense will end. I must say I look forward to go home to my Lord and see all you guys there. 

The Lord says that we must tell those dry bones to rise. We must spread the gospel and share Jesus with all. I believe we will see a huge impact this year and many hearts will be touched. I am so excited for what the Lord has planned, and I can already see how He is at work all around me.
Today is going to be a great day and I will shout it out and share it and just annoy as many as I can. Haha, I think I lost my mind. No, I see the life Jesus wants for us and I see how this world has no effect on me. I see that my trust is in the Lord and I have no fear anymore. I see how all will be fine and how the Lord will change people and start that revival. I see a new heaven and new earth and I see every knee bowing to the Lord our God. 

My dear friend, you remain in my prayers and I constantly place you in our Lord’s hands. I pray for your safety and I pray for your health, but most of all I pray that you will have a joyful day. 

Lord, please hold this person in your hands today and fill their lives with your joy and blessings. Show them the way and guide them on their journey. Let us face this day and declare that you are God and with you all things are possible. No one will take away our happiness, because we are rooted in you. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...