Tuesday 9 January 2018

Today Reminder (Commit) – 09 January 2018

A reminder for today
 Commit your works to the Lord [submit and trust them to Him], and your plans will succeed [if you respond to His will and guidance]. (Proverbs 16:3)

It has been extremely warm the last few days and the promise of rain is something we all look forward to. I find myself struggling with motivation this morning. Even at the start of our workout I was struggling to get it going. What can it be? Besides our company that successfully demotivated our department it must be something else. So, we know that our fight is not against flesh and blood but against the forces of darkness. Then it is clear that the enemy is trying everything in his power to derail my journey and stop me from writing the good news. 

What can I say to satan? Dear satan, good luck with your attempts of demotivating me and derailing my efforts. In fact, I dare you to give it your best shot. I commit my works to the Lord and this means that all my plans will succeed, because I will follow my God’s voice and I will not be influenced by your efforts. So, satan, do you remember that you have already lost and that I live in the victory and grace of Jesus Christ. This means that you have no power over me and to add to your insult you have no right to even try. You have lost, because I am free by the blood of Jesus and whatever you thought you had against me, does not exist anymore. So, dear satan, leave this space, in fact leave this city, or rather leave this country, wait I think rather just leave this world, because we are children of the living God who created all of this. Your destruction has finally come to an end. In the name of Jesus, leave this world and leave us alone. I pray that the Holy Spirit will come and uplift us as we sing praises to the King. I pray that we will rise, and waves of revival will fill this world. I pray that the walls that separate the lost from Jesus will fall down and people’s eyes will open to the truth of our Lord and saviour. 

Come with me today as we commit our works and our lives to the Lord. Watch the enemy flee and watch us walk from victory to victory one miracle at a time. Jesus lives!

Lord, thank you for my amazing friend reading our blog. I pray that you will hold this precious person in your hands and strengthen them so that we can stand united and push the enemy out of this world. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...