Thursday 3 May 2018

Today Reminder (Free indeed) – 3 May 2018


A reminder for today
Rejoice always and delight in your faith; be unceasing and persistent in prayer; in every situation [no matter what the circumstances] be thankful and continually give thanks to God; for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)

God is for you and never against you. Jesus gave you freedom when He took your sins on that cross. This means that you are free indeed and a child of God. The minute you accepted Jesus as your saviour and gave your life to Him your entire world changed. For this I will rejoice always. I will delight in my faith and I will persist in prayer. I often fall asleep as I lie on the other bed in my eldest son’s room. He will sometimes ask that I stay a little until he falls asleep, but I think I fall asleep before him 99 percent of the time. When I wake I always spend more time with my God and you are always in my prayers. You see in my Father’s house there is place for us. Therefore, I will continually give thanks to God, because I see what He has done and what He continues to do.

I have been lost before and I travelled a road that would lead to destruction, but my God who are always for me came in lifted me from the mud and out of the darkness of a fallen life. He cleaned me from all my mistakes and He restored me by His grace to become a better person than before. Today I may seem an average person, but I am much more. In me lives an almighty God and out of His love for me I am greater than the self-centred person I was before. For the first time in my life I am completely free, and I have purpose. I am chosen, and I am who God says I am. This means I am a child of God and new person. I have broken all my ties with this world and I anchored myself in the foundation of Jesus Christ. 

This does not mean I am free from tribulation or suffering or pain or loss. It means that I am free from the grip of sin and for the first time I see clearly. Nothing this world has can alter my commitment to my God. I am a victorious warrior for Jesus and I carry with me the most powerful message in the world. His words can create an entire universe, raise people from death and heal anyone. He calms any storm and He lets me walk on water over the storms that is in my life. 

He is my God. The only God.

Lord, we delight in our faith and we rejoice in the freedom we have in you. Carry us through this day as we deliver your words to the world around us. You died for us, so let is share this message and lift the darkness on other and show them the light. Lord, bless all these amazing people that shares in your word with me. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...