Tuesday 15 May 2018

Today Reminder (From God) – 15 May 2018


A reminder for today
But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. (Galatians 1:11-12)

I must admit that my current work setup is taking a huge toll. I now train my full two hours before work. Then I work from seven in the morning so that I can pick up my kids at one. Then it is lunch and homework for both of them plus my eldest son starts with exams soon, so we need start learning. Then before you know it is four then I need to go and do my second job and train a few kids. This takes me to eight and then my day starts again. So, by Tuesday I can feel exhaustion stepping in and by Thursday I am near my end. 

What is my point today? You see the enemy is cunning and shrewd and they love it when things are tough on us. I am under no illusion that life will not be easy. I am under no illusion that life will be filled with challenges. I am under no illusion that my God will carry me through all my storms. I am under no illusion that my strength does not come from me, it comes from God. He will keep me fighting and He will keep me standing. That which I know is not because I heard it, or I saw it, or I knew it, it is the Lord that revealed it to me through His scripture and His Holy Spirit. I am nothing without God and I will surely fail if it is not for His grace. 

This is something I know, and I am extremely grateful for all that the Lord is doing in my life. The enemy obviously does not like it, so his best attempt is to exhaust me and, in that way, try to make me fall, but he forgets that it is not me. It is God and with God I can do anything. So, I may be tired, but I am determined, and my trust is in Him. I will not fail, I will succeed.  

Therefore, do not be discouraged and allow circumstances to brake you. Turn back to God and allow Him to show you the way and let Him guide you through this. God is so good for us and I know He is working to make it better. I must just be patient and trust Him. All I have and all I am is from God. 

Lord, please fill us with your Spirit and renew our strength. Give us courage and lead us through this day. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...