Thursday 24 May 2018

Today Reminder (Why) – 24 May 2018

A reminder for today
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31)

Why am I labelled? Why am I condemned because of my race or colour? Why am I hated and persecuted because I am different? Why am I classified? Why am I called names? Why am I held accountable for history? Why am I lied about and seen as the problem?

We live in a world on the verge of destruction. Our country on the verge of war and our lives are worth less than a broken phone. We are hated, condemned and blamed for the injustices that are not our fault nor did we have anything to do with it. We are labelled, and we are persecuted by a force of hate that seems to absorb anything in its way. 

If this continue we will soon be wiped out. Yet, this seems to be the plan when our leaders sing and chant songs of our demise. We are hated for our colour. We are hated for our success and we are hated because we are different.

Why? I have no idea why we cannot live alongside each other in peace and understanding. Why do we always have to be blamed for the wrong we did not do? Why do we have to suffer, because we work hard, and we achieve our goals? We do not complain, and we accept all the empowerment laws that is thrown to exclude us. Yet, it is still not enough when we continue and still try to grow a broken economy. 

The enemy is hard at work in our world and in our country to destroy all Christians. In this country everyone suffers, except those who do the suffering. The whole current situation has his signature written all over it. I do not know what challenges you are facing, but I know each one of us are in a battle against evil every day.

Here are my thoughts on this. The enemy can hate us, kill us and break us all he wants, but he will never break our faith. He will never take my Lord from me and he will never break my grip on my Lord. He will try, and he will not stop, but he will not succeed, because if God is for us, who can be against us? 

He can use the hatred and anger of those who oppress us to try and break us, but he will never dampen or weaken the Spirit that lives in us. He will come with the most impossible odds, but he will lose, because our God is greater than he who dwells on this earth. Our God will deliver us, and our God will lift us up. He will heal our land and He will destroy our enemy so that all of us can live in harmony.

There is no one like our God. He is the creator of heaven and earth and He send His only son to die for our sins. We are free and nothing of this world will break us. We will rise, and we will conquer the enemy, because with our God we can do all things. I do not fear the hatred or the anger. I fear only my God. 

We will not give up. We will fight this battle to end. We will keep going until the end of the race. We will endure, and we will live with our God in eternity. This will be an awesome day. So, come satan and do your worse. You have nothing, and you will not move us. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...