Monday 17 September 2018

Today Reminder (Limitless) – 17 September 2018


A reminder for today
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Philippians 4:26)

Our theme this month in our church is “Limitless”. I often like to refer to the word and point out to you guys that you are limitless. Jesus said “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.”

These are really exciting words if you think about it. The miracles and wonders that Jesus did when He was here was just mind blowing and then He makes it clear that we will do even greater things because we believe in Him. Now why are we not doing these things?

I believe it is the me that is in the way of my greater things. And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you. Now here is the hurdle on our way of greater things. FAITH! The disciples were a good example when they sailed into the storm. And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

It all comes down to faith and trust. Do we have faith and do we trust God completely? These are two major difficulties to many Christians. We tend to follow our own way and we miss what God has planned for us. We try to convince ourselves that we are on the right path but we miss what we were supposed to do.

My dear friend, this is a challenge of faith. Come with me as we completely and wholly submit to God and take up His word and reinforce our fait so that we can do greater things and bring people to the light. It is all about Jesus and there is no turning back. Let us move forward and move closer to God so that we will calm storms and walk on water as we soar through our challenges. God did not make us to sit back, He made us to soar and to touch the sky with Him, because with Him all things are possible. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...