Thursday 25 October 2018

Today Reminder (Moving forward) – 25 October 2018


A reminder for today
Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee. (Proverbs 4:25)

Tomorrow I will be moving my ex-wife’s stuff to her new house. Although she is excited about her new life, it is not so easy for me. So, I will not chat to you tomorrow. I will see you again on Monday and give you an update of how things went. 

My reminder today is for me. Look with your eyes straight ahead and look forward. Do not look back nor consider the things of the past, but instead look ahead and look forward at the things yet to come. Seek not understanding for what is happening but trust in the Lord and in His ways for His ways are above my ways and His time is not my time. His plans for me are good and prosperous and His path is the path I must take.

If you keep your eyes on God and the road ahead you will soon forget the bad and the past and you will see only the light that opens the journey for you. When our focus are on the things above the world soon loses its taste and the things of the world will fade out of our need list as our priorities become Godly priorities.

The beginning of every journey may seem dark and difficult, but when we look past the lies of the enemy and into the truth that is Jesus Christ, that view also changes. We may see only vaguely now and we may not understand, but all will become known and all will make sense. God has a plan with everything and He can take any bad and turn it into good. It is us that needs to understand, trust and accept. 

So, today let us keep our eyes ahead and look right on. Let’s forget the past and move forward with the Lord. Seek His in all that we do and He will lead us on our new path. Trust His timing and His plan and His way and follow His voice. Live your life as full as you can and as I always say love all and love with all your heart.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...