Monday 29 October 2018

Today Reminder (Moving out) – 29 October 2018


A reminder for today
For we walk by faith, not by sight. (2 Corinthians 5:7)

So, my ex wife is moving out. On Friday I took all the appliances to her new home and connected them for her. Although I love to help people the whole experience was not nice at all. By this time, I thought that I would be ok, but it still hurts and to take the stuff over to her house was nice in the sense that I helped but at the end of the day the process whirled through my head leaving my mind in turmoil. It is not nice and if could change it I would so in an instant.

But enough of my complains and back to reality. My whole experience reminded me that we walk by faith. You see charity and caring, and loving other is one of the most important parts of being a Christian. We know that without love we are nothing, because God is love. This unexplainable love of our Creator is beyond our comprehension when we are measuring it by world standards. God’s love is incomparable to any other and to love like He does can be the hardest part of life. 

But if we want to see change and see this world change, we must love, and we must pray. How can we expect change if we do nothing about it? Change starts with me and the best way to battle the enemy is on our knees. 

Now when we look at moving out. I like to use this picture as how we move forward. You see my ex wife moved out because she is unhappy. In life we seek our happiness through the world and the things of this world. Jesus made it abundantly clear that this world is a bottomless pit and you can fill it up with as much worldly stuff as you can get, but it will never make you happy. True happiness is in the name of Jesus Christ. Once we have accepted Him, we move out of our old life and into a whole new life of unlimited possibilities, because with God we can do all things. 

Therefore, as you walk by faith today, remember that true happiness is in Jesus and through charity. Love, forgive, help, listen, love some more, give and spread the gospel. Charity is the only way and through charity we will find more than just happiness. We find meaning and purpose, because Jesus is our purpose. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...