Wednesday 3 October 2018

Today Reminder (My Buckler) – 03 October 2018


A reminder for today
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. (Psalms 18:2)

The Lord is my buckler. A buckler is a large shield protecting the whole body. David had an amazing understanding of God and a view into His greatness that few had. When he writes here how he sees God and how God is at work in his life it is actually amazing to realise that this is how God is in all our lives. 

God is my rock, my stability and the very foundation that I build my life on. God is my fortress and my place of safety. He is where I go when I am in pain and when I am afraid and when I am lost. His presence is like a fortress of safety that surrounds me. He is my deliverer and He will deliver me from the enemy and all the challenges that I am currently facing. He is my God and there is no other like Him. He is my all and I am nothing without Him.

He is my strength and He gives me strength. He lifts me up when I fall, and He restores me when I feel like feel now – lost and broken. In Him I trust, and I trust Him with all of me. I will wait patiently for Him to guide me through all my troubles. He is my buckler, the very shield that protects me against the attacks of the enemy. He is the horn of my salvation, the centre of my redemption and the only way. 

He is my tower and with Him I can do all things. Through Him I am able to face anything and with Him I am stronger, and I fear no more. He shows me my enemy and He is my courage and my strength. I will walk in His love and grace and I will stand up once again and be His city changer. 

He is coming soon.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...