Tuesday 2 October 2018

Today Reminder (Role play) – 02 October 2018


A reminder for today
Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad. (Proverbs 12:25)

I took a few days off and visited my parents. It was a good idea although my mind was in turmoil over the decision that my wife needed to make. As we returned my fears became a reality and although I continued to hope for a change of heart, she confirmed that she was going to leave. I have often wondered what I would have done was the roles reversed. What would I do and how would I have acted in this matter? I do not know?

What I do know is that my heart is different, and my life is different. I am far from the person I once was, and I am not sure what I would have done. For one more time I explained to her what is actually happening here. You see she is convinced that it all has a purpose and that it ended like this so that we acted humane.  I see it differently. God is the restorer and the rebuilder. He’s plan is not to break or destroy but to cleanse and to rebuild. 

So, in my mind God is busy restoring and we can stand together and work at it, but in the same breath the enemy is working hard to destroy and to condemn and lie. It all depends on whose side you chose. Do you believe the lies of the enemy and take the easy way out or do you hear God’s voice and continue to fight for it?

Unfortunately, my wife has given up and she can’t move forward. I understand this, and I except it, but it does not mean it is right nor is it the correct decision. To her it looks like the right choice although I tried so hard to show her that it is not. 

At times I am confused and lost and other times it hurts, and I leaves me miserable, but I will continue to hold on to my God and I will not be defeated. So, today I would like to remind you that everyone needs a word of support at times. You may be going through the same struggles as I am going through, or you may be facing much worse challenges. Your heart may be heavy or broken or you may be asking questions that you do not have the answers to. 

Today I remind you that God loves you and He will carry you through this and He will pull you through your challenges. Do not give up and do not turn away from Him. Keep your eyes fixed on Him and your thoughts full of His word. You are precious to Him and whatever you did does not count anymore. So, if people do not want to let go of the past, God has wiped it clean by the blood of Jesus. Do not look back but look forward and stay focussed on what we must do. Be strong, my friend and stand with me as we face the storms and keep trusting God for the answer.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...