Wednesday 2 April 2014

Today Reminder – 02 April 2014 (Day 2 – My Life)



A reminder for today
They did not conquer the land with their swords; it was not their own strong arm that gave them victory. It was your right hand and strong arm and the blinding light from your face that helped them, for you loved them. (Psalm 44:3)

I believe that life is all about trust and faith and although we all struggle with that each day we should make a point of it to trust the Lord more and more completely. I have this thing when I compete where I do not eat at all that day. I guess it comes from fear in my younger years, and it just stuck with me. Now when I compete and the Lord gives me victory I know for a fact that my victory is not from my own strength and ability, but form His grace and power that flows from within me. You remember, that Spirit of power.

Life is more about trust than you can ever imagine. I love this verse for the Psalmist writes that God helped them to conquer the land, because He loved them. By now you should have no uncertainty about that. Jesus died for you and in that alone is God’s promise that He loves you. 

What struggles does life have that you are facing and fighting? God loves you and He will not let you battle alone. He will defeat them with His strong right arm and the blinding light from His face. Now if you think about that Jesus said in John 8 "I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life." Jesus is that light that already conquered all for you so that you can trust the Lord freely and completely.

Let the blinding light of the Lord shine from within to destroy and conquer all that life holds for you. Jesus is my saviour and therefor I will fear none nor will I give up. I will continue to battle each day and each obstacle no matter how hard it is. 

Look God armed you with His Sword – His Word. Let the enemy try to destroy us.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...