Friday 18 April 2014

Today Reminder – 18 April 2014 (Day 14 – My Life)



A reminder for today
He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see what he has done and be amazed. They will put their trust in the LORD. (Psalm 40:3)

My redeemer lives!! Oh my friend, what a wonderful time of the year. We can stand and celebrate a living God. I love this Psalm and this specific verse. As we unite to celebrate our redeemer we have the opportunity to show many what He has done so that they too can be amazed by the wonder of Jesus Christ. 

It is our sole purpose to see many other put their trust in the Lord. As we stand before this weekend I have this huge feeling of gratitude towards the Lord. Not only did He give His life for me, but He continuously amazes me with the amazing blessings He puts in my life and on my journey.

I am a living example of His grace and mercy. I have seen so many wonderful miracles by His hand and still each day He surprises me. God loves you so much and you are a miracle, just like millions of people on this earth. To me there is no easter bunny and surely no santa claus. There is only Jesus Christ.

Let us stop trying to change this wonderful time by telling our children about a bunny bringing chocolate eggs when we can tell them about a living God who changed our way of life forever.

Rise my friend and let us sing His praises. Rise and let is celebrate our gift in Jesus Christ. Rise and let us show Him to the masses. Rise mighty warrior and let us break the silence and shout out that Jesus Christ lives and will always be.

Oh, the joys of those who trust the LORD, who have no confidence in the proud or in those who worship idols. (Verse 4)

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...